The Raspberry Pi Diaries
Jan 19 2016
Part 2Not a bad day. Got all of the following working:
- initializing a pigpio session
- configuring a pin for digital input
- registering a callback
- monitoring the pin for changes
- releasing PIGPIO resources upon exit.
- able to edit on my pc in Pycharm and upload changes to Raspberry Pi and download any changes made on the Raspberry Pi back to Pycharm
- I need to refresh my memory on how to configure Pycharm for remote debugging. Time to check my notes from 2 years ago ;-).
Here is the output from the run:
pi@raspberrypi:~/xideco/xideco/xideco/raspberrypi_bridge$ python3 xirb.py
board num: 1
HW REV: 14
PIGPIO REV: 43
11 1 1685339352
11 0 1685437103
The output that starts with "11" is from the callback. I have a pibrella hooked up and it has a switch on pin 11 (BCM). You can see the value going to 1 and then to a 0. The value "1685339352" is a time stamp provided by the callback.