Status Update s2aio
11 November 2015
We are moving closer to a release date! What has been accomplished since the last update:
- Language translations are complete for both Scratch and Snap!.
- Coding is in the final stages
- Logic is in place and has been tested using the English translation for both Scratch and Snap!. No issues to report.
- Need to add platform specific differentiators (Windows vs Linux) to the code and retest.
- Goal is to have one code set, and have the OS platform automatically detected.
- Distribution scheme is almost complete.
- Program will be able to be installed for both Windows and Linux by opening a command window and simply typing:
pip install s2aio
- As a result, all required libraries are automatically installed and a platform specific exectuable is created.
- Complete the Windows vs Linux coding differences. The program will automatically detect the operating system without user interaction.
- Complete the pip installation testing.
- Need to test installation from the pypi distribution server.
- Complete testing of all language translations for both Scratch and Snap!
- Create a Github repository for the project and the project wiki pages.
- Generate the documentation.
It won't be long now!